Apéro Label is an online fashion retailer designed with a purpose: to be fun, youthful, and use mantras that enforce love and empower women. Launched in September 2017, the brand has rocketed into the Australian marketplace and has plans to expand onto the international stage. With this growth, Apero has unearthed an opportunity for a motivated intern to join the Apero family. This Content Creator Internship is well suited to a fashion conscious creative with experience in photography, wanting to propel themselves forward in the fashion and/or creative industry.
Your responsibilities as a Content Creator will include, but are not limited to:
* Create and curate content for all social channels and digital marketing
* Assist in scheduling and planning out the digital calendar activities ensuring all marketing and website activity is optimised via social streams
* Conduct social media, e-commerce & campaign photoshoots
* Conduct research to be at the forefront of current fashion and social media trends
* Work closely with the Marketing Co-ordinator to make sure all content deadlines are met
* Developing creative concepts across photography, video and other innovative platforms
* Work closely with Apero Designers.
Qualities you will possess:
* Experience in content creation and styling
* Previous photography experience
* Skilled at editing photos
* Procuring talents such as models and scouting locations
* Self-starter with the ability to conceptualise ideas and communicate these to the wider business
Applications close 30 May 2018.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to Rachel at email@example.com and add ‘Internship’ and your name in the subject line and be sure to include your availability and location within the email.
You must include a covering letter stating why you think this internship would suit you and if you can, please send some examples of content/photoshoots you have created that you think will suit the Apéro vibe.
This is an unpaid position, however, you will receive a large range of Apéro products to keep.
Our preference is to work with someone available in the Brisbane area but we are open to other candidates.
We are looking for a part-time intern 1 day/week for 8-12 weeks.